Tuesday 16 October 2007

Clegg

Just as I begin to shake of my parochial ways and embrace up country as not a bad place, along they come meddling in our affairs. I was interviewed by Radio Cornwall yesterday, on an important local item, that was to run on the breakfast program. But Ming's ill timed resignation speech has meant that my item has been bumped off the program! Well that's it for me and up country.

Except for one comment on the leadership election. At Brighton Andrew Neil came at me with two mugs. One full of Clegg badges and one full of Huhne badges, which he was calling a straw poll. I picked Clegg and am sticking with that, he let me keep the badge, but that's not the only reason. This blog is officially coming out for Clegg. As if anyone cares. Perhaps Radio Cornwall would be interested?

No comments: